Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6584
E3 / Competition
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E3 / Competition

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: P2C FireFly Steam ID: FireflyP2C

Exclamation E3 / Competition

Hi

We are giving away 1 Chrome Series RED Xbox Controller to a random person who posts in their thoughts and ideas as to what will be shown at this years E3.

We have been asked to extend this competition to May 1st, so if you want to win this fantastic prize get posting in each of the the E3 threads in this forum.

Visitor
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am hoping for a bit of campaign info on Halo 4, whether or not they show it I don't know, but some extra info on Rainbow six: Patriots, Dead or Alive 5, Assassins Creed 3 and Metal Gear Solid: Rising should be on the cards.

Visitor
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Any news on who's win this yet?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

As not many have really participated im going to keep this competition open until 1st June. Maybe the closer we get to the E3 event the more opinions will start to enter the forums..

JJ Uk will be attending E3 on our behalf covering the event live...so should be fun!!

Visitor
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol that's silly

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

I would like to know how is this silly?

We have to account for all prizes we give away. especially when then come from xbox themselves. If there is really low turn out for competitions and tournaments and we have really bad numbers to send back to them, then the prizes stop. Which spoils it for everyone.

I dont think that extending this competitions deadline really effects anyone other than Play2Compete's support and reputuation with Xbox. Nobody loses their entry if they have entered so far, but it does give this website the chance to maybe have better numbers to send back to its main supporters and sponsors.

There have been many occasions when I have sent prizes out regardless of numbers, even on some occasions only 1 person has entered. Even though i have been told we should cancel all competitions if less than 20 people enter. I dont however agree with this, but in the interests of being fair extending the closing date seems a more suitable solution.

Regular Visitor
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would love to see more on steel battalion I hope it's a good as the original.Also I can't wait to see more about Crysis 3 another game I can't wait for.Maybe we will see something about Forza 5 if they are making it,but if they are I would love to see some more tracks but by that I mean real world tracks like Monza.

Visitor
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Its fine to extend it hopefully we see some more predictions before the close date

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sir SpankalotUK PSN ID: Sir_SpankalotUK Steam ID: sir_spankalotuk
    Rainbow 6 patriots, halo 4, COD BLOPS2, probably aload of kinect stuff that I couldn't care less about. Think this year will be less about the big 3 and more about indie games and developers, now they've finally opened up xbox live arcade (file size) we should see some good stuff. UNREAL will need to show something, now gears 3 is a year behind us, another shadow complex would be nice, but they were looking for outside help with it.

Xbox will continue their social thing, no idea what sony will do, they seem a little lost to me, probably more vita stuff. As for nintendo, wii hd is my betting.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sir SpankalotUK PSN ID: Sir_SpankalotUK Steam ID: sir_spankalotuk
    Bioshock infinite just slipped its date to next year, so that wont be there. I would also expect something from naughty dog and possibly insomniac games. I would also hope for Socom 1 HD remake to make an appearance from the now defunct zipper studio.

Risen 2 prehaps, due August. Darksiders 2, quite liked the first. Sniper Ghost Warrior 2. Far Cry 3. BORDERLANDS 2, and cos its so important BORDERLANDS 2!!!! Resident Evil 6, Hitman: Absolution. Assassin's Creed 3. Medal Of Honor: Warfighter. The Dark Eye: Demonicon.

so not as dry as I first thought, some AAA titles in there and not alot of first party games. Gotta remember, next gen is around the corner, whilst I am sure that wont make an appearence, the first party studios will be preping new games for those consoles when they drop.